Sunday, November 22, 2009

Kits Growing Up!

My first litter is growing up FAST!

Daphne's lucky 7 as they are called consist of:

2 Opal Bucks (1 SOLD, 1 Retained)

1 Opal Doe (SOLD)

1 Fawn Buck (For Sale $60)

1 Broken Cream Doe (Retained)

1 Broken Fawn Buck (SOLD)
1 Chestnut Agouti Doe (SOLD)


The little Chestnut Agouti doe was bought by my own daughter, Megan Rose, who is turning 8 in late Feb. She paid 25 cents for her ;-) She HAD to pay for her and wouldn't accept me just giving her. She truly wanted her to be HER rabbit and no one elses. She will be her Youth showing rabbit.


Her name is JDV Nutmeg's Tobi. Nutmeg because I sometimes call my daughter Nutmeg and because Tobi is looking a little Nutmegish these days. Here's a picture of Megan of Tobi taken two days ago at 11 days old the day her eyes opened:




And another picture of Megan with Tobi:











Here is a group shot from two days ago, 11/20:




And a close up of an Opal kit also from 11/20:




And the whole litter from today 11/22:



I have a another litter I am VERY excited about due on Thanksgiving day, Platt's Peter (Broken Chestnut Agouti) X MG's Calypso (Fawn) who is out of Spang's Dijon.


Calypso is a SWEET doe who will be a first time Mom, Thankfully I stay home on Thanksgiving day and the few days around it, so I will be be here to keep a close eye on her, she is ADORABLE and has been hopping around her cage for a week like this:

Well in case I don't blog again until then, I wish everyone a very Happy (and safe) Thanksgiving Day!!!































No comments:

Post a Comment